Stay Home! And Keep Entertained!
If you are looking for ideas on how to keep you and your family entertained during this new way of life, keep reading! We will update this list as we find new ideas in the future. We have personally found it best to navigate these times with a balance of productivity as well as relaxation and time with loved ones. Please comment on this blog with anything we have missed!
- Paint (whether that’s a wall, touch-ups around the house, or a canvas!)
- Learn a new language
- At home workouts streaming on many FB pages & plenty on YouTube
- At home spa treatments
- Deep Clean
- Order take out
- Do a puzzle
- Yard Work
- Go on a walk (keep distance from others doing the same!)
- Stay in contact with your family & friends. Use the Marco Polo or Houseparty app or do a FaceTime Group chat or Zoom call!
- Check on an elderly neighbor to see if you can bring them anything
For the little ones, it’s a great time to spend more time reading to them. It’s also fun to teach them new skills – chores, cooking, riding a bike, and of course there is plenty of time for playing and crafting. However, there are so many people offering awesome free online things to do for the kids too:
- Astronauts Reading in Space
- Center for Puppetry Arts – Free Workshops, Museum Tours & Puppet Shows
- Sign up for PBS KIDS DAILY newsletter for daily tips & ideas
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- Cincinnati Zoo will be live streaming a new animal every day at 3pm EST on FB Live
- Free abcmouse.com subscription with code AOFLUNICEF
- Online Toddler Dance Classes
- Pete the Cat readings live on IG every day at noon EST
- Cosmic Kids Yoga on YouTube
- Printable 30 Day Lego Calendar
- Watch Broadway Plays/Musicals online
- Virtual Disney Rides
- Livestream Activities Calendar
- Virtual Museum Tours
DO YOUR PART
We are doing our part to follow the CDC guidelines and taking extra precautions when showing homes during this time. Staying home can be a challenge for many but it’s also not the hardest thing in the world to do. We suggest using a service like Instacart or Shipt for grocery delivery. Many restaurants are also offering free delivery & curbside pick up. Make the most of your time at home and know we are here for all your real estate concerns.